Perfectly located - viewing Sala Palatului Theatre, Superb Studio is still quiet and is offering enough space for a single person or a couple. It has a big kitchen with a table for two and bath with big shower.
The studio is renovated in May 2019 and comes with air conditioner and free wifi.
Superb is a beautiful 40 sqm studio, located at the 1st floor of a building situated next to Cismigiu Park. Studio’s location is the perfect choice for both nature lovers and exploratory spirits, combining the benefits of a crowd city center with the silent and fresh air the nearby park offers.
The studio contains a living area, full equipped kitchen and bathroom, everything specially organised to make your stay comfortable: air conditioning, wi-fi internet, fridge, towels, hair dryer, welcome pack with coffee, tea, sugar etc.
The sleeping area can be organised as double (king size bed 200 x 200) or two singles (100 x 200). In case that you choose the double version (we put in top of the two single beds an extra mattress - for your comfort). Inside the room you will also find : wardrobe, two armchairs and coffee table, small chair and desk, large screen Tvcm. .
The kitchen has electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, complete cutlery, glasses, plates an in the bathroom you find a large shower, washing machine and towels.
The studio have own heating sistem - so you do not have to worry about heating and hot water.
Metro station is situated 5 minutes walking from the building (University Square or Romana Square), bus station is right near and taxis are another option.
In the proximity area, there are lots of shops, markets, restaurants, banks, green spaces, so whatever the purpose of your visit is, you have nothing to worry about, because Superb studio is the best choice you can make.
In the same building we have two more studio - with the same characteristics Elegance Studio and Adam's Studio. Both this studios are also listed on this website.
• transfer from / to the airport – for reservations longer then 15/20 nights *
• transfer from / to railway station – for reservations longer then 15/20 nights *
• cleaning and towels change - every 3 (three) days
• cleaning and linens change - every 7 (seven) days
• luggage storage - in our office - located at 29 Ion Campineanu street
• breakfast - from 10 euro/person (it is served in a restaurant located at 5 min)
• extra cleaning –10 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – 5 euro/day
• transfer from / to the airport –25 euro/one way ;euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station –euro 10 /one way *
• taxi in Bucharest – fromeuro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –150 euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –200 euro (for 3-4 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –250 euro (for 5-8 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
First of all i have to say that i also live in the same area. And also my small office is in this area. So i love it. You have everything at walking distance : park, ice rink (during the winter), a beautiful lake (during the summer), supermarket, restaurants, coffee shop, bakery even a very old church (from 1720)....
During the summer the Bucharest City Tour Bust station is located at just 3 minutes walking - In front of Kretzulescu Church in Calea Victoriei.
At the ground floor of the building you have a small coffee place - open 7 days a week from 08:00 am and a fast food where you can find burgers, soups and some cooked meals.
At just 5 minutes walking you have a place where can have breakfast in the morning or a la carte lunch or dinner.
Just behind the building you have a supermarket open 7 days a week from 07:00 till 22:00.
Also at the ground floor of the building there is small shop with fresh fruits and vegetables and next to it a nice sweets shop.
Taxis and Transportation
You will permanently found taxis in the area (taxi is cheap way to travel in Bucharest). There are several buses which have a station near by. Also the subway station is located at about 6-7 minutes walking. In front of the building you can found free (and safe) parking spots.
From the airport you can use public transport - bus 784. This goes to the city center and it has stops in the main squares. The ticket cost is 3.50 ron/one way - and you have to buy at list a card with 2 trips (10 ron). You go down at Revolution Square and from there you can found your way to the apartment (about 3 minutes walking).
You can also you taxi - there are few yellow displays on the right side - you can use them to order one. After you get the confirmation note from the machine go outside and look for the company and car number that you ordered. Show to the driver the apartment address. The trip should cost aroundron.
You can also use our shuttle offer 25 euro/one way or 45 euro/round trip. It is a private shuttle done with premium cars : Audi, Mercedes, Renault. (price valid for 1 car - maximum 4 guests with normal luggage).
My office is located very close to the apartment. You can come there anytime between 09:00 and 20:00.
My mobile phone is permanently available - you can found me by call, email and a large variety of phone apps...
Anytime after 1:00 PM
Before 12:00 PM
Airport shuttle: €20 per stay
Baby cot: €5 per night
If you book with Free7 cancellation, you can cancel up to 7 days before your check-in and get a 100% refund.
If you book with Non Refundable cancellation, you will be charged the total price of the reservation
1 King-sized bed,
No parties, or events
Pets - accepted - only small ones - maximum 5 kg
- starting 13:00 - flexible
- if you arrive after 22:00 - we may leave you the keys in a safe box (you will receive all details)
- between 00:00 and 12:00 - free of charge
- between 12:00 and 14:00 - free of charge (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- after 14:00 we charge the entire price for one night (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- if your plane takes off late, you can leave your luggage in our office, located in the close nearby - this is free of charge
- late check-out - depends on availability
- at check-in, you’ll receive clean sheets and towels
- the cleaning staff comes twice a week - every 3 or 4 days to clean and change the towels and at 6/7 days to clean and change the towels and sheets.
- if you want extra cleaning, you have to pay 10 euro (including towels and sheets change)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Superb Studio (Cismigiu Gardens) - Private Heating - Free Wifi - Panoramic View