Facing the Romanian Atheneum and the Revolution Square this one bedroom apartment offers accommodation for maximum 4 guests (2 adults +2 kids), fully equipped kitchen, bath with shower, free wi-fi and 2 flat tv's with cable.
Old Town is located at 10 minutes walking from here
Perfectly located - next Sala Palatului theatre, Mistral Apartment is very quiet and is offering enough space for a couple or for a couple with 1-2 kids. It has a small kitchen equipped with all necessary stuff and bath with shower.
The apartment is completely renovated in January 2019.
Mistral is a beautiful 50 sqm apartment, located at the 3rd floor of a building situated next to Cismigiu Park. Apartment's location is the perfect choice because it offers the advantage to live in the middle of a crowded city and the possibility to walk to most important touristic attractions. In the same time there are many stops for public transportation in the area.
The apartment contains a big living area, a nice sized bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower. Everything specially organised to make your stay comfortable: air conditioners in each room, flat tv in each room, kitchen equipped with all necessary stuff, a dinning area for 4 guests and a bath with shower.
The living combines a seating area for 4 and a dinning area for 4 guests. Big screen flat tv and air conditioner are also installed in the living area.
The kitchen has electric oven, gas cooker, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, complete cutlery, glasses and plates.
The sleeping area comes equipped with a king size bed (160 x 200 Cm), a wardrobe and a 89 cm flat tv.
In the bath we designed a big shower.
We also equipped the apartment with : iron and iron board, rack for drying clothes, hair dryer, soap and shampoo dispenser.
All the rooms have view on the front side of the building to a small park and to Sala Palatului theatre - so everything is very quiet.
Metro station is situated 10 minutes walking from the building (Romana or University Square stops), some bus stations are right near and taxis are another option.
In the proximity area, there are lots of shops, markets, restaurants, banks, green spaces, so whatever the purpose of your visit is, you have nothing to worry about, because Mistral Apartment is one of the good choices you can make regarding your accommodation.
In the same area we have more apartments - with one or two bedrooms - that have the same characteristics. All this apartments are also listed on this website.
If you need a list please contact us.
First of all i have to say that i also live in the same area. And also my small office is in this area. So i love it. You have everything at walking distance : park, ice rink (during the winter), a beautiful lake (during the summer), supermarket, restaurants, coffee shop, bakery and even a very old church (from 1720)....
During the summer the Bucharest City Tour Bust station is located at just 3 minutes walking - In front of Kretzulescu Church in Calea Victoriei.
At the entrance of the building you have a small shop - open 7 days a week from 08:00 to 22:00. Also in the closest proximity you will find a place where you can serve breakfast called Boutique du Pain. Next to this place there is also a small restaurant with burgers called Stadio.
At just 5 minutes walking right next and behind the Romanian Atheneum there is a very nice area with nice coffees and restaurants. We recommend : Caju, Chocolat, Joseph and Tratoria Il Calcio.
Also very close you will find a small shop with fresh fruits and vegetables and next to it a nice sweets shop that served pancakes.
Taxis and Transportation
You will permanently found taxis in the area (taxi is cheap way to travel in Bucharest). There are several buses which have a station near by. Also the subway station is located at about 6-7 minutes walking. In front of the building you can found free parking spots.
From the airport you can use public transport - bus 784. This goes to the city center and it has stops in the main squares. The ticket cost is 3.50 ron/one way - and you have to buy at list a card with 2 trips (10.00 ron). You go down at Revolution Square and from there you can found your way to the apartment (about 5 minutes walking).
You can also you taxi - there are few yellow displays on the right side - you can use them to order one. After you get the confirmation note from the machine go outside and look for the company and car number that you ordered. Show to the driver the apartment address. The trip should cost aroundron.
You can also use our shuttle offer foreuro/one way oreuro/round trip. It is a private shuttle done with premium cars : Audi, Jeep, Mercedes. (price valid for 1 car - maximum 4 guests with normal luggage).
• transfer from / to the airport – for reservations longer then 15/20 nights *
• transfer from / to railway station – for reservations longer then 15/20 nights *
• cleaning and towels change - every 3 (three) days
• cleaning and linens change - every 7 (seven) days
• luggage storage - in our office - located at 29 Ion Campineanu street
• breakfast - fromeuro/person (it is served in a restaurant located at 400 meters)
• extra cleaning –euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – 5.00 euro/day
• transfer from / to the airport –25.00 euro/one way ;euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station –euro 10.00 /one way *
• taxi in Bucharest – fromeuro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –euro (for 3-4 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –euro (for 5-8 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
My office is located very close to the apartment. You can come there anytime between 09:00 and 20:00.
My mobile phone is permanently available - you can found me by call, email and a large variety of applications...
Anytime after 1:00 PM
Before 12:00 PM
Airport shuttle: €25 per stay
If you book with Free7 cancellation, you can cancel up to 7 days before your check-in and get a 100% refund.
If you book with Non Refundable cancellation, you will be charged the total price of the reservation
1 Double bed,
1 Sofa-bed (double),
No parties, or events
- starting 13:00 - flexible
- if you arrive after 22:00 - we may leave you the keys in a safe box (you will receive all details)
- between 00:00 and 12:00 - free of charge
- between 12:00 and 14:00 - free of charge (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- between 14:00 and 18:00 there is a fee of 50 % from the price of 1 night (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- after 18:00 we charge the entire price for one night (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- if your plane takes off late, you can leave your luggage in our office, located in the close vicinity - this is free of charge
- late check-out - depends on availability
- at check-in, you’ll receive clean sheets and towels
- the cleaning staff comes twice a week - every 3 or 4 days to clean and change the towels and at 6/7 days to clean and change the towels and sheets.
- if you want extra cleaning, you have to payeuro (including towels and sheets change)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Mistral Apartment - Cismigiu Gardens