Exclusive apartment located in one of the main boulevards of Bucharest at the 6th floor with front view. Just minutes away from Romana Square (subway station) and to the Old Town.
Air conditioners, smart tv, equipped kitchen, bath with shower.
This exclusive apartment - designed at the end ofoffers you the comfort of a hotel room combined with the size and the privacy of an apartment.
Eva is a beautiful 50 sqm apartment, located at the 6th floor of a building situated in the middle of Bucharest . Apartment's location is the perfect choice because it offers the advantage to leave in the middle of a crowded city and the possibility to walk to most of touristic attractions. In the same time there are many stops for public transportation in the area.
The apartment contains a big living area, a nice sized bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower. Everything specially organised to make your stay comfortable: air conditioners in each room, smart tv in each room, kitchen equipped with all necessary stuff, a dinning area for 4 guests and a bath with shower.
The living area and the kitchen are sharing the same room - separated by a 4 seats dinning table.
The kitchen has electric oven and cooker, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, complete cutlery, glasses and plates.
The living area offers you a seating area for 3, a coffee table and a 126 cm smart tv.
The sleeping area comes equipped with a king size bed (180 x 200 Cm), a wardrobe and a 126 cm smart tv.
In the bath we designed a big shower with the rain function and a big mirror with backlighting.
We also equipped the apartments with : iron and iron board, rack for drying clothes, hair dryer, soap and shampoo dispenser.
Both rooms - living area and bedroom are offering views to the main boulevard and they offer small french balconies - where, if you are a smoker, you are allowed to smoke.
Metro station is situated 5 minutes walking from the building (Romana Square), some bus stations are right near and taxis are another option.
In the proximity area, there are lots of shops, markets, restaurants, banks, green spaces, so whatever the purpose of your visit is, you have nothing to worry about, because Eva Apartment is one of the good choices you can make regarding your accommodation.
In the same building we have one more apartment - with the same characteristics - Office Apartment. This second apartment is also listed on this website.
First of all i have to say that i also live in the same area. And also my small office is in this area. So i love it. You have everything at walking distance : park, ice rink (during the winter), a beautiful lake (during the summer), supermarket, restaurants, coffee shop, bakery even a very old church (from 1720)....
During the summer the Bucharest City Tour Bust station is located at just 5 minutes walking - In front of Kretzulescu Church in Calea Victoriei.
At the ground floor of the building you have a small coffee place - open 7 days a week from 08:00 am (called 5 To Go) and a big supermarket named Mega Image - opened 7 days a week from 07:00 to 24:00.
At just 5 minutes walking you have a place where can have breakfast in the morning (paul).
Next to Romana Square you also find Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut and Kfc - if you are a fan of fast food.
Just behind the building you will discover some very nice restaurants and coffees where you can start your day with a coffee or finish it in front of wine glass. We recommend : Lugo, Salon Golescu, Caju, Chocolat, Mama - you can try any of them - you will not regret it for sure.
Taxis and Transportation
You will permanently found taxis in the area (taxi is cheap way to travel in Bucharest). There are several buses which have a station near by. Also the subway station is located at about 5 minutes walking. In front and around the building you can found free and paid parking spots. If you come with a car - we will show you where to park.
From the airport you can use public transport - bus 783. This goes to the city center and it has stops in the main squares. The ticket cost is 3.50 ron/one way - and you have to buy at list a card with 2 trips (10.00 ron). You go down at Romana Square and from there you can found your way to the apartment (about 3 minutes walking).
You can also you taxi - there are few yellow displays on each side of the arrivals terminal - you can use them to order one. After you get the confirmation note from the machine go outside and look for the company and car number that you ordered. Show to the driver the apartment address. The trip should cost aroundron.
You can also use our shuttle offer foreuro/one way oreuro/round trip. It is a private shuttle done with premium cars : Audi, Mercedes, Renault. (price valid for 1 car - maximum 4 guests with normal luggage).
My office is located very close to the apartment (about 7 minutes walk). You can come there anytime between 09:00 and 20:00.
My mobile phone is permanently available - you can found me by call, email and a large variety of phone applications...
• transfer from / to the airport – for reservations longer then 15/20 nights *
• transfer from / to railway station – for reservations longer then 15/20 nights *
• cleaning and towels change - every 3 (three) days
• cleaning and linens change - every 7 (seven) days
• luggage storage - in our office - located at 29 Ion Campineanu street
• breakfast - fromeuro/person (it is served in a restaurant located at 400 meters)
• extra cleaning –10.00 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – 5.00 euro/day
• transfer from / to the airport –25.00 euro/one way ; 50.00euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station –euro/one way *
• taxi in Bucharest – fromeuro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –euro (for 3-4 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (dracula) and Peles Castle –euro (for 5-8 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
Anytime after 1:00 PM
Before 12:00 PM
Airport shuttle: €25 per stay
Baby cot: €5 per night
High chair: €5 per night
If you book with Free7 cancellation, you can cancel up to 7 days before your check-in and get a 100% refund.
If you book with Non Refundable cancellation, you will be charged the total price of the reservation
1 King-sized bed,
1 Sofa-bed (single),
No smoking (here there is an exception - you can smoke in the balcony)
No parties, or events
- starting 13:00 - flexible
- if you arrive after 22:00 - we may leave you the keys in a safe box (you will receive all details)
- between 00:00 and 12:00 - free of charge
- between 12:00 and 14:00 - free of charge (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- between 14:00 and 18:00 there is a fee of 50 % from the price of 1 nights (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- after 18:00 we charge the entire price for one night (ask at list 24 hours in advance)
- if your plane takes off late, you can leave your luggage in our office, located in the close vicinity - this is free of charge
- late check-out - depends on availability
- at check-in, you’ll receive clean sheets and towels
- the cleaning staff comes twice a week - every 3 or 4 days to clean and change the towels and at 6/7 days to clean and change the towels and sheets.
- if you want extra cleaning, you have to pay 10 euro (including towels and sheets change)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Eva Apartment - Romana Square